Wednesday Night Links
- Game Time Changed For Men’s Basketball Big Ten Opener
Tip-off on December 31 will be at noon, not 6:00, so Gopher fans can watch their football team.
- The Minnesota Athletic Department still knows how to screw over their fans
From the Barn points out most Minnesota fans still can’t watch the football game, since it’s on the NFL Network.
- TEXAS POINT GUARD A WORK IN PROGRESS
Jeff Goodman says the Longhorns are focusing on defense this year.
- Lethargic Badgers Need To Fight Fire With Fire
Wisconsin looking very un-Wisconsinlike.
- Unverified Voracity Is Writing A Comparative Lit Thesis
Just how good is Laval Lucas-Perry going to be in a Wolverine uniform?
- The fates make us wait
“It feels like the Twilight Zone around Michigan parts, these days. Nobody wants to talk football, it’s all basketball now.” (No kidding: Two UM blog basketball links tonight–and neither is from UMHoops.)
- Devendorf may be suspended by Syracuse
One-time MSU commit’s college career may not be ending well.
- Suns get high-scoring Richardson from Cats
Jason Richardson’s moving to Phoenix.
- Five Big Ten players nominated for Rudy Award
Otis! Otis! Otis!
We haven’t had a full-fledged basketball Coffee Talk in a while–partly because I’m having a hard time coming up with interesting questions. Try this one on:
With our recent discussions generally being of the “what’s going wrong?” nature, let’s focus on the positive for a day. What MSU basketball player or trend has been most encouraging to you through the first seven games?