- Update: Conference Check: Comically Premature Edition
TAFKATBTW on MSU: “It’s hard to believe it’s been just 40 days since Michigan State plodded off the floor at Detroit’s Ford Field, having been blasted into a million dispirited pieces by North Carolina in a 98-63 romp. Now look: The Spartans have won nine straight. Note that their excellent offense has been keyed by the fact that they’re perfect monsters of offensive rebounding, getting to more than half their own misses thus far in league play. The monsters-in-chief here have been promising freshman Delvon Roe and grizzled veteran Goran Suton.”
- Know Your Enemy: Michigan State Spartans
Crispin and Cream pick MSU to cover the line (5 or 6 points).
- Game 17: Michigan at Illinois Preview
Second half of the BTN doubleheader.
- Conference Walkthrough
- Big Ten Hopes Hoops Make Up for Football
Tempo-free stats in the Wall Street Journal, baby. (Hat tip: UMHoops and Geeks.)
- The Dagger Interview: Jon Wilner, Associated Press voter
Interesting discussion of voting philosophy.