- Peterson turned himself into an MSU legend
I had forgotten he had a redshirt year.
- MoPete’s top five
Izzo: “OK, fine. But if you hit the tuba player with that pass, I’m going to kill you.”
- Mateen Cleaves on The Huge Show: Kalin Lucas doing a ‘great’ job running Spartans
Haven’t had a chance to listen to this.
- Illini Flying Under Radar
- Illinois faces tough task at Michigan State
Bruce Weber: “Rebounding has been a question for us. We have to see if we can compete on the glass.”
- ‘Horns Still In Running For Wilson
Nice breakdown on our only remaining 2009 target. Burnt Orange Nation pegs us as the leader.
The Spartans Weblog clan will be taking in today’s game from the upper reaches of the Breslin Center–just at the right elevation to get a good look at MoPete’s new banner. I expect the joint will be rockin’.