- MSU’s Morgan hampered by illness
The virus that won’t die.
- Did (N)U Know?
Lake the Posts: “The last time Michigan State lost to both North Carolina and Northwestern in the same season the Spartans won the national championship.”
- Taking Time Out
Mark Titus on MSU’s roster of unusual first names (among other things).
- Tale of the tape: Michigan State
Excellent Ed Hightower rant–from a beat writer, no less.
- Iowa men’s basketball: Tate could play this week
He’s been out the last four games with a sprained ankle.
- The Jigsaw Man fills in the missing pieces for NCAA contenders
We’re not on Seth Davis’ list. Hopefully, that means we don’t have a missing piece–as opposed to that we’re not a contender.
- Time Out of Time in Madison
Hoopraker on tonight’s Purdue-Wisconsin match-up (9:00, ESPN).
- Beanie Baby Badgers
Hoops Marinara breaks down Wisconsin’s deficiencies to date.
Geeks have posted easily-digestible conference-only tempo-free numbers.
That’s all I’ve got tonight; Iowa game preview tomorrow night.