|Last week’s ballot|
Dropped Out: West Virginia (#24), Texas (#25).
- Hopefully voting for MSU at #7 is less Koulterish/Kosish this week.
- The win over Kansas just keeps looking better and better.
- Gonzaga is a toughie. They moved up six spots basically just because a bunch of BCS conference teams lost a game or two this week.
- Despite the Michigan loss, Purdue moves up due to some other teams having even worse weeks (and the bounce-back win vs. Ohio State helped, too).
- LSU’s resume looks a lot like Butler’s and Xavier’s in terms of quality wins.
- Oklahoma State gets thefinal spot for winning its last 5 games.