Get ready to pop open the champagne, my friends. (I myself have a bottle of Chimay I’ve been saving for such an occasion.)
- Fun with seeds
Mr. Rexrode breaks it down. Being the last of the #1 seeds really isn’t any better than being the first of the #2 seeds.
- Michigan State, take 2
The Hoosier Report’s take on the game (and final post before movin’ on up).
- Taber talks senior night and Michigan State
IU’s only senior.
- College Basketball Chronotope
A Big Ten power poll from our friend Devin.
- Wisconsin can still get the No. 2 seed (we think)
Fun with tie-breakers.
- What? The Duke game isn’t on TV?
The internet backlash against Ed Hightower is “out of proportion”? Ludicrous!
- Spartans OLB Greg Jones in the 2009 Offseason: Follow The Leader
Bonus football link; The Rivalry, Esq. says Jones shouldn’t bulk up.