The plan is to post a Robert Morris preview tomorrow night. For now, here’s what other people are talking about as we head into the first week of the Big Dance–plus a question for us to talk about.
- College Basketball BlogPoll breakdown, Week “6”
MSU is #7. I live a numb existence.
- Previewing the Pods: Midwest Edition
Geeks review our potential opponents this weekend.
- Thinking of Going To Minneapolis?
Bleeding Green with the all the details for a road trip to the Twin Cities. Anybody going?
- Here’s who will be calling your game
We get Gus. We’ll be hoping for a limited number of “PURE!”s when Robert Morris has the ball.
- Giant Killers: Predicting NCAA upsets
ESPN Insider content. Apparently, a regression formula says we’re ripe for the picking.
- It’s the Efficiency: Memphis is My Favorite
Mr. Gasaway* with a contrarian pick.
- Brackets, Parentheses, Braces: Why You Should Be Wary of Pitt
- Committee Sends the Message Again
Crispin and Cream on how Penn State’s nonconference scheduling came back to haunt them.
*Having announced I’m abandoning this blog, I feel compelled to retire the TAFKATBTW moniker, in hopes no one will now tag me with a cheeky nickname.
Coffee Talk: The players say they’re “humble and hungry.” How hungry are you? How many wins do you need to see in the next three weeks to consider this team’s season a success?